Knowing that it is difficult to free up some time in busy schedules to visit seminars in Riga, SGS Sistēmas has started a new initiative – the company organises Roadshow, a travelling seminar, in order to meet and listen to representatives of the cultural and entertainment field in different cities of Latvia, who need information about professional audio, video, lighting or stage equipment solutions.
The first tour through Latvia will already take place in November and our team will visit the following cities:
- 16 November – Kuldiga, 22 November – Rezekne
- 29 November – Valmiera, 30 November – Jelgava
What will you get?
We will bring sound and lighting experts from SGS Sistēmas to your city, who this time will tell you about three products which we have chosen from a wide range of products:
1) The latest MA Lighting console. It is made by grandMA2 lighting control system engineers with the aim to make lighting control easier and more user friendly.
2) Digital audio mixing console and system Midas M-Series. Economically viable and qualitative solution with a large number of users in Latvia.
3) Clair Brothers acoustic systems. New to the Latvian market.
4) And more... Equipment users will get answers to questions that have emerged from practice. We will demonstrate the equipment in use and listen to your needs to find solutions for them.
Different destinations - one goal. We travel to inform!
We believe that the advantage of a travelling seminar is the opportunity for individual communication, which is not always possible in large-scale events, therefore choose the nearest event location and register timely!