The course is intended for participants who have completed the basic user course. The course is intended for up to three participants in each group ensuring personal attention and the acquisition of practical skills.
1. Overview of all Midas Digital devices.
2. Multiple device networking:
- Networking of several I/O units;
- Networking of several control surfaces;
- Signal routing;
- Operation in audio network;
- Latency management.
3. Additional control features:
- Correction, numbering, additional features of SCENES;
- Capabilities and use of SHOW EDITOR;
- Overview and use of PRESET MANAGER;
- Overview and use of HARDWARE SAFE;
- Overview and use of RECALL/STORE SCOPE;
- MCA group creation, use;
- Definable user controls;
- Use of VIRTUAL SOUND CHECK.
4. PRO Series device diagnostics:
- Diagnostics menu explanation;
- Solving issues in the system.
5. PRO Series software updates:
- Determining the device software version;
- Software update procedure.